13 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
The primary responsibilities of the role are to oversee the construction project, from design conception through project closeout. Key aspects include involvement in meetings, oversight of contractor work, budget control & schedule oversight. A successful Project Manager will also add value engineering, cost analysis & risk management to the team.
- Act as the main point of contact
- Act as the Owner’s main point of contact during the design, construction & close out phases.
- Administer/ process contractual documents
- Understand and interpret architectural and engineering construction documents.
- Chair coordination meetings as deemed necessary to maintain adequate project control.
- Assure notes of conference meeting minutes are developed for all project meetings.
- Work with the Project Team to develop coordination Needs Lists.
- Work with the Project Team to review any design or construction change orders
- Review project costs
- Observe construction progress and provide feedback to the Project Team.
Requirements for the position include Construction Management or Engineering or a related degree with over five years of technically complex construction experience. The abilities to develop and manage teams, communicate effectively, identify and resolve complex issues, and travel are essential to the success of the Project Manager.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in the United Kingdom