6 UK and Europe Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Our client is a carrier and cloud edge data centre, well connected and award winning.
- Meeting agreed monthly revenue / kWs sold targets.
- Prospecting and selling to new customers within the UK.
- Developing, maintaining and growing relationships with all customers.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking, cold calling, and marketing activity.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods in a timely manner.
- Plan, carry out and support marketing activities e.g. product launches, promotions, networking events, attending external exhibitions.
- Organising and conducting site visits.
- Preparing quotations and written responses to RFP's, RFI's and ITT’s.
- Management and maintenance of the new business and quotation pipeline.
- Maintenance of accurate customer prospect and sales activity within a sales database.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time in addition to the above.
The Successful Candidate Must Also Possess:
- The ideal candidate will have experience in successfully selling high-value services within a challenging marketplace.
- Ability to identify, develop and close business opportunities, as well as proven business development skills and a history in exceeding agreed targets.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Creation of high quality financial and technical business proposals to tight deadlines
- Accurately forecasting revenue.
- Understanding of Business Procedures, i.e.: Finance, Forecasting, Business Planning and Contracts for Service.
- A good understanding of the Data Centre market and the opportunities it provides.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of an expanding company where you will have the ability to influence its direction and make valued contributions to its future.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in the United Kingdom
Please note: when applying please attach your up to date resume.
Also depending on the volume of applicants, we cannot reach out to everyone - but if you have been shortlisted we will contact you within the next 7 days.
- Create, visualize and document architectures
- Discuss architectures with stakeholders and development teams
- Technical lead of external or internal projects
- Bring in and discuss ideas for improvement
- Cloud, On-prem and hybrid cloud concepts
- Kubernetes, Containers
- Microservice architectures
- Scalability, IT security
- Jira, Confluence
Knowledge / Skills
- Abstract thinking
- Ability to work autonomously and take full ownership on tasks and challenges
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Very good English and German language skills
- Nice to have: Knowledge in industry sector
- Nice to have: Knowledge in data analytics / artificial intelligence / machine learning
- Start up mentailty
- Competitive salary
- Self organizing teams in a flat hierarchy
- Trainings, conferences and other events
- Fruits, coffee, soft drinks and beer
- Agile, learning by trial&error is encouraged
- Mix of on-site and remote working possible
Must be Elidgible to work in Germany.
Tournai, Walloon Region, Belgium
A real driving force behind your team, you will be responsible for projects in the field of data center electrcial package management.
- With the support of the technical leaders, you will analyse tender specifications in order to respond with the most suitable technical solutions & with the most competitive terms.
- Managing from the core, you will build and cost out projects with a dual objective: to optimise customer satisfaction and guarantee a sufficient margin. You will be responsible for the technical and financial management of projects.
- You will foster & maintain long-term and fruitful relationships with customers & suppliers.
- Through your leadership and leading by example behaviour, you motivate and coach colleagues and subcontractors.
- You participate in strategic monitoring and technological surveillance of the product line with the aim of developing these aspects and promoting know-how as well as creating opportunities internally.
- You occasionally help the commercial team for the bid negotiations.
- You will participate in the preparation of the annual budget for the department and contribute actively to successfully realising the targets set.
- Competent in both French and English langauge
- Preferred background LV to HV, added in automation, IT, industry 4.0.
- data centre experience preferred, mission critical experience essential
- experience managing project P&L.
- Customer facing expertise
- happy to travel
We need a senior back end developer familiar with the Spring/Java stack, and interested in applying technologies such as Kotlin, Neo4J, Machine Learning etc. The work will be a mixture of maintaining legacy code, refactoring existing code into microservices using Spring Boot / Kotlin, integration to 3rd party Enterprise systems and customer / partner systems (also interesting as well as expanding our ML capability and graph db work.
London Metropolitan Area
Duties & responsibilities
- Troubleshooting and repair of hardware faults and the installation of spares or components as required.
- Provide hands and eyes services to all departments and external customers.
- Installation and decommission of managed equipment within the Data Centres and external customer sites.
- Performing routine maintenance on server and network equipment to maintain maximum uptime of customer environments.
- Accepting and taking ownership of fault escalations from internal teams.
- Providing internal and external customers with timely updates on progress of incidents.
- Make regular physical checks of the Data Centre facilities and assist with the production of monthly statistics.
- Documentation of Data Centre equipment, service configuration and hardware solutions.
- Carry out physical checks and audits as required by the business and its customers.
- The management and control of assets.
- Manage and maintain Data Centre security by allowing only authorised personnel access to the Data Centre facilities.
- Update and maintain databases following all changes to equipment or assets.
Analyse drawings, specications, client pricing documentation and other documentation for inclusion in the BoQ’s. Competent in Cost X and BIM estimation functions. Obtain quotation from the market such as from vendors or subcontractors, interrogating these quotations for scope gaps and variances. Contribute to and upkeep of CSA library of rates Tender Document Control for each bid. Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction manager/supervisors to discuss cost. Competent in the use of Microsoft Ofce (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)