3 Americas Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
We are currently seeking a BIM Specialist for a position on site in Omaha. responsible for collaborating with the BIM team to help maintain accurate & current Revit models and/or CAD.
Responsibilities will include incorporating information from past, current & ongoing projects into as-maintained models.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team 3+ years of experience preferred
- Associate degree in drafting
- Electrical drafting skills in Revit
- Knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD software
Candidates MUST be able to live AND work in the United States
Our client is among the most reputed DCIM companies offering datacenter infrastructure management software, cable management system, infrastructure design & optimisation services worldwide
The Key Account Sales Manager is responsible for managing the assigned sales territory which includes; Virginia, Washington, Maryland, Delaware, and Kentucky. The representative is expected to close new business by building trusted customer relationships with Datacenter Operators. The Key Account Manager position will report to the Director of Sales. Core goals will include revenue attainment, accurate qualification/discovery and customer consultation. Candidates are expected to drive DCIM software license, maintenance, and service wins while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone & e-mail, assist potential customers during their evaluation process, create quotes & new customer accounts, co-ordinate with channel partners, & close sales
- Establish, develop & grow new business relationships with influential contacts within Key Accounts.
- Keep the client's management informed by maintaining accurate customer and pipeline records within CRM system
- Submit accurate and timely activity reports as required
- Conduct product demonstrations via WebEx to potential customer’s audiences that are both technical and non-technical
- Provide management with information regarding local market opportunity and identifying new business opportunities and channel partnerships
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements / Qualifications
- Ability to understand an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points
- Ability to converse & consult with customers, providing educational value during the process.
- A (minimum 5 year) proven track record of Software sales and/or business process sales preferably within the information technology domain
- Ability to simplify and prioritize customer requirements and develop sales strategies that clearly define customer goals and metrics for success
- Excellent listening, written, verbal, and remote presentation skills
- Operational excellence in managing a pipeline of opportunities, revenue forecasting and conducting account/forecast reviews with management
- Knowledge of Datacenters, and the operational day to day management of them
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota
- Formal sales training (Challenger, Strategic, SPIN, etc.)
- Experience with telemarketing, lead generation, or cold calling
- Able to build meaningful business relationships with existing customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Confident and able to differentiate yourself
- Passion for selling (IT industry background preferable)
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Ability to use Microsoft Office/Exchange, and CRM systems
- BA/BS degree or technological certifications are preferred.
Please note: when applying please attach your up to date resume.
Also, depending on the volume of applicants, we cannot reach out to everyone - but if you have been shortlisted we will contact you within the next 7 days.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in the United States
Provides full time onsite 3rd Party Quality Control oversight reporting directly to the client while interacting with the Construction Team on a daily basis.
- Actively supports the Company’s commitment to safety and its Core Values.
- Performs quality inspections in accordance with program quality control documentation.
- Participate and guide project quality control from kick-off until hand-off.
- Provides oversight of the implementation of the QA/QC management system at site.
- Coordinates the quality inspections with the site sub-contractors and vendors.
- Coordinates with the customers representative on all quality matters.
- Provides oversight in the distribution of relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors while reviewing that completed documentation is stored appropriately upon completion.
- Verifies that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the design documents and program standards.
- Participates in the internal and external site audits.
- Coordinates all the quality site inspections through the Contractor QC team.
- Ensures all quality control documentation is compiled and competed for as-built hand over through the Contractor QC team.
- Provide review and reporting of all non-conformance reports and undertake remedial action.
- Monitors the implementation of the approved site QC Plan.
- Completes and coordinates the approval of the sites QC technical submittals to the customer.
- Coordinates with the Client and Contractor QA/QC team on all quality issues.
- Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the Contractor QC personnel.
- Assures all technical documents relative to site quality control are of current status.
- 5 years datacenter or mission critical commissioning/QA experience
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline preferred
- Certifications in Lean, Six Sigma, Quality Auditor, and/or Quality Engineer a plus Experience with ISO 9001 certification process.
- History and experience driving improved Quality at scale
- Ability to work seamlessly across functional and department lines
- Experience with standard Datacenter equipment to include: electrical distribution equipment from switchgear to panelboards, VFDs, low voltage power and molded case circuit breakers, overhead IT busway, Diesel Generators, DX units, air handlers, water treatment equipment, BMS modules, and hot aisle containment accessories.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
Note: Please apply with your up to date resume.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. If you have been shortlisted we will contact you within 7 working days.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in the United States