Our client is a carrier and cloud edge data centre, well connected and award winning.
- Meeting agreed monthly revenue / kWs sold targets.
- Prospecting and selling to new customers within the UK.
- Developing, maintaining and growing relationships with all customers.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking, cold calling, and marketing activity.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods in a timely manner.
- Plan, carry out and support marketing activities e.g. product launches, promotions, networking events, attending external exhibitions.
- Organising and conducting site visits.
- Preparing quotations and written responses to RFP's, RFI's and ITT’s.
- Management and maintenance of the new business and quotation pipeline.
- Maintenance of accurate customer prospect and sales activity within a sales database.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time in addition to the above.
The Successful Candidate Must Also Possess:
- The ideal candidate will have experience in successfully selling high-value services within a challenging marketplace.
- Ability to identify, develop and close business opportunities, as well as proven business development skills and a history in exceeding agreed targets.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Creation of high quality financial and technical business proposals to tight deadlines
- Accurately forecasting revenue.
- Understanding of Business Procedures, i.e.: Finance, Forecasting, Business Planning and Contracts for Service.
- A good understanding of the Data Centre market and the opportunities it provides.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of an expanding company where you will have the ability to influence its direction and make valued contributions to its future.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in the United Kingdom
Please note: when applying please attach your up to date resume.
Also depending on the volume of applicants, we cannot reach out to everyone - but if you have been shortlisted we will contact you within the next 7 days.