Our client is extremely well-connected, with 11 Tier I carriers boasting direct fibre, and a host of Tier II carriers. Operating from their carrier and cloud-neutral edge data centre, they are committed to equipping your business with direct and fast access to all the internet offers—as well as other data centres and world markets.
- Meeting agreed monthly revenue / kWs sold targets.
- Prospecting and selling to new customers within the UK.
- Developing, maintaining and growing relationships with all customers.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking, cold calling, and marketing activity.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods in a timely manner.
- Plan, carry out and support marketing activities e.g. product launches, promotions, networking events, attending external exhibitions.
- Organising and conducting site visits.
- Preparing quotations and written responses to RFP's, RFI's and ITT’s.
- Management and maintenance of the new business and quotation pipeline.
- Maintenance of accurate customer prospect and sales activity within a sales database.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time in addition to the above.
The Successful Candidate Must Also Possess:
- The ideal candidate will have experience in successfully selling high-value services within a challenging marketplace.
- Ability to identify, develop and close business opportunities, as well as proven business development skills and a history in exceeding agreed targets.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Creation of high quality financial and technical business proposals to tight deadlines
- Accurately forecasting revenue.
- Understanding of Business Procedures, i.e.: Finance, Forecasting, Business Planning and Contracts for Service.
- A good understanding of the Data Centre market and the opportunities it provides.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of an expanding company where you will have the ability to influence its direction and make valued contributions to its future.
Please note: when applying please attach your up to date resume.
Also depending on the volume of applicants, we cannot reach out to everyone - but if you have been shortlisted we will contact you within the next 7 days.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in the United Kingdom