Datacenter People is the leading niche executive search and recruiting company in the global datacenter, cloud & internet sectors. We identify & engage hard to find talent, both permanent direct hire & contract/interim. We cover the whole spectrum of the industry, from design & build, engineering & operations, sales and marketing, to management & leadership.
As Recruitment Researcher you will be responsible for providing a broad range of research and recruitment support to the Recruitment Consultants. We will train you in recruitment research to work on projects across Europe, the USA and Asia-Pacific.
- Providing research and recruitment support to Recruitment Consultants
- Using your skills to identify suitable active and passive candidates
- Working on recruitment projects globally
- Creating and optimising job adverts using platforms such as LinkedIn, Jobsite, Indeed etc.
- Filter incoming applications, determining if the candidate matches the job criteria
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to send to clients in relation to candidates
- Recording & maintaining detailed notes regarding candidate information, clients & requirements
- Build and maintain candidate talent pools
- Work with the Research team and Recruitment Consultants to ensure effective research is conducted, suggesting alternative solutions or ideas
This is a varied and challenging role that has a meaningful impact on the business and the people we deal with.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Previous office based administration experience
- The ability to cope with pressure and work to deadline
- A degree is desirable
This is a full-time position, office hours are: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Please note: when applying please attach your up to date resume.
Also depending on the volume of applicants we cannot reach out to everyone - but if you have been shortlisted we will contact you within the next 7 days.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in the United United Kingdom