You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Critical Facilities Manager
The Critical Facilities Manager is responsible for all aspects of data center operations and maintenance.
- Assisting in managing the operation and maintenance of critical and non-critical data center infrastructure, equipment, and systems.
- Ensuring all work performed is done to a high quality and without impact to internal/external customers.
- Managing power and cooling capacity and monitor environmental conditions within the data center.
- Resolving all electrical, mechanical & Fire Protection System issues in the data center while minimizing risk & communicate issues to management & customers.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Building Services Engineering
- Familiar with critical facilities including: switchgear, UPS systems, ATS units, PDU units, chillers, pumps, air handling units, and CRAC /CRAH units.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in France