Tournai, Walloon Region, Belgium
A real driving force behind your team, you will be responsible for projects in the field of data center electrcial package management.
- With the support of the technical leaders, you will analyse tender specifications in order to respond with the most suitable technical solutions & with the most competitive terms.
- Managing from the core, you will build and cost out projects with a dual objective: to optimise customer satisfaction and guarantee a sufficient margin. You will be responsible for the technical and financial management of projects.
- You will foster & maintain long-term and fruitful relationships with customers & suppliers.
- Through your leadership and leading by example behaviour, you motivate and coach colleagues and subcontractors.
- You participate in strategic monitoring and technological surveillance of the product line with the aim of developing these aspects and promoting know-how as well as creating opportunities internally.
- You occasionally help the commercial team for the bid negotiations.
- You will participate in the preparation of the annual budget for the department and contribute actively to successfully realising the targets set.
- Competent in both French and English langauge
- Preferred background LV to HV, added in automation, IT, industry 4.0.
- data centre experience preferred, mission critical experience essential
- experience managing project P&L.
- Customer facing expertise
- happy to travel