We are seeking for a highly disciplined and experienced Project Manager to work on our data centre capital projects in France.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Oversee an agreed scope of work and/or the operational workload of a consultant team and/or contractors; ensuring allocated work is completed / resources are fully utilised in order to deliver against an agreed programme of work.
- Work within established financial systems to independently produce plans and schedules and track and manage budgets, highlighting variances in order to manage and control project delivery targets.
- Deliver a number of medium to large scale projects or programmes of work.
- Present any business project risks or issues to senior managers.
- Provide advice to colleagues surrounding behaviours, to ensure adherence to internal and external compliance processes.
- Analyse and review a range of data to identify key existing and emerging themes and trends.
- Liaise and collaborate with clients and stakeholders, in order to ensure all parties are informed and aware of project progress and expectations.
- Responsible for project definition and delivery.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree level
- At least 7 years’ experience
- France experience is a must.
- Strong experience in project management of complex data centers (10 to 20 MW)
- Strong Pre-contract and contract administration experience
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Note: Please apply with your English up to date resume.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. If you have been shortlisted we will contact you within 7 working days.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in France.