You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Electrical Project Manager
A real driving force behind your team, you will be responsible for projects in the field of data centers and industry. The objective is our clients’ production efficiency.
You will report directly to the branch manager and take on the following responsibilities:
- With the support of the technical leaders, you will analyse tender specifications in order to respond with the most suitable technical solutions & with the most competitive terms.
- Managing from the core, you will build and cost out projects with a dual objective: to optimise customer satisfaction and guarantee a sufficient margin. You will be responsible for the technical and financial management of projects.
- You will foster & maintain long-term and fruitful relationships with customers & suppliers.
- Through your leadership and leading by example behaviour, you motivate and coach colleagues and subcontractors.
- You participate in strategic monitoring and technological surveillance of the product line with the aim of developing these aspects and promoting know-how as well as creating opportunities internally.
- You occasionally help the commercial team for the bid negotiations.
- You will participate in the preparation of the annual budget for the department and contribute actively to successfully realising the targets set.
- Competent in both French and English langauge
- Data Center experience
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in Luxembourg or Belgium