Our client is retained by a very large datacenter operator who is engaged in the construction of a large facility in Amsterdam. We are seeking experienced Electrical and Mechanical engineers who can provide engineering and technical support to plan, schedule, coordinate and execute full life cycle commissioning of critical facilities. The successful candidates will also be required to participate in the MEP design process; witnesses the static and dynamic testing of complex mechanical, electrical and controls systems and operates the system in normal, maintenance and failure modes of operations.
We are seeking an experienced Commissioning Engineer to:
Provide engineering and technical support to plan, schedule, coordinate and execute full life cycle commissioning of critical facilities in Dublin, Ireland
He or she will be required to
- Participate in the MEP design process;
- Witnesses the static and dynamic testing of complex mechanical, electrical and controls systems.
- Perform Test Procedures.
- Prepare meeting minutes.
- Interact with contractors, interpreting design and specifications.
- Conduct site observation surveys and prepares field reports on the status of projects and completion of projects with respect to compliance to the plans and specifications.
- Prepare punch list reports and determines corrective measures for on-site problems.
- Prepare general condition survey reports.
- Familiarise oneself with codes, local project regulations, construction practices and the latest equipment functional concepts.
- Obey all the projects safety requirements including specific on-site regulations.
- Performs routine calculations.
- Act as project coordinator with other field engineers, coordinating printing, presentation and administration procedures.
- Review shop drawings and submittals.
Please note: when applying please attach your up to date resume.
Also depending on the volume of applicants we cannot reach out to everyone - but if you have been shortlisted we will contact you within the next 7 days.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in Ireland