You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Electrical Commissioning Engineer (Omaha, Nebraska)
Our client is retained by a very large datacenter operator who is engaged in the construction of a large facility in the US.
We are seeking experienced Electrical Engineers who can provide engineering and technical support to plan, schedule, coordinate and execute full life cycle commissioning of critical facilities.
We are seeking an experienced Commissioning Engineer to:
Provide engineering and technical support to plan, schedule, coordinate and execute full life cycle commissioning of critical facilities.
He or she will be required to:
- Participate in the MEP design process;
- Witnesses the static and dynamic testing of complex mechanical, electrical and control systems.
- Perform Test Procedures.
- Prepare meeting minutes.
- Interact with contractors, interpreting design and specifications.
- Conduct site observation surveys and prepares field reports on the status of projects and completion of projects with respect to compliance with the plans and specifications.
- Prepare punch list reports and determines corrective measures for on-site problems.
- Prepare general condition survey reports.
- Familiarize oneself with codes, local project regulations, construction practices, and the latest equipment functional concepts.
- Obey all the project safety requirements including specific on-site regulations.
- Performs routine calculations.
- Act as a project coordinator with other field engineers, coordinating printing, presentation and administration procedures.
- Review shop drawings and submittals.