You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
To provide engineering and technical support to plan, schedule, coordinate and execute full life cycle commissioning of critical facilities.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Participates in the MEP design process; witnesses the static and dynamic testing of complex mechanical systems and operates the system in normal, maintenance & failure modes of operations by performing the following duties.
- Performs Test Procedures
- Prepare meeting minutes
- Work with fundamental test equipment
- Interacts with contractors, interprets design and specifications.
- Knowledge of engineering principles.
- Basic knowledge of your principle (mechanical)
- Knowledge of electrical or mechanical system from operations point of view.
- Mechanical Discipline should be comfortable working with chilled water distribution & commercial HVAC systems.
- Ability to interact/work professionally with client.
- Conducts site observation surveys and prepares field reports on the status of projects & completion of projects with respect to compliance to the plans & specifications.
- Prepares punch list reports and determines corrective measures for on-site problems.
- Prepares general condition survey reports.
- Familiarizes oneself with codes, local project regulations, construction practices and the latest equipment functional concepts.
- Familiarizes oneself and obeys all the projects safety requirements including specific on-site regulations.
- Performs routine calculations.
- Participates in professional trade associations and societies.
- Develops MEP test procedures.
- Develops MEP operating procedures.
- Open to travel
- Mechanical engineering experience
Please note if you have been shortlisted we will reach out to you within 7 working days.
To apply please share your most up to date resume.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in the United States