We are currently seeking a BIM Specialist for a position on site in Omaha. responsible for collaborating with the BIM team to help maintain accurate & current Revit models and/or CAD.
Responsibilities will include incorporating information from past, current & ongoing projects into as-maintained models.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team 3+ years of experience preferred
- Associate degree in drafting
- Electrical drafting skills in Revit
- Knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD software
Candidates MUST be able to live AND work in the United States