2 Sales & Marketing Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Dublin Full Time Mat leave cover
Are you a dynamic and tenacious senior Marketing Executive looking to make a step up to marketing manager.
We are looking for you to join this exciting European provider of carrier and cloud-neutral colocation data centre services.
The position reports directly to the MD and has 1 direct report. Internal contact is primarily with the Account Managers and MD as well as the corporate marketing department. External contact is with customers, marketing & PR agencies and press. The remit of this position is national. Contact with corporate marketing department will be for the following: • Monthly call with HQ and all MM from the countries; share best practices, • Act according to the Value Propositions as set by the Segment Leaders, • Implementation and localization of new products developed by HQ • Process HQ targets into local Strategy/Targets per year .
Definition of a local marketing strategy (goal, target, plan, instruments/tools) and planning. • Integration with the local company sales and HQ marketing strategy and planning. • Provide market intelligence to facilitate MD with local positioning and strategic decision-making • Is aware of the development of value propositions and integrates these into the local marketing approach • Creates and maintains Ireland Marketing plan and budget working closely with the MD
Drive marketing programs to deliver pipeline coverage for the sales organization: (this in close cooperation with the Managing Director) • Definition of target groups and management of customer & prospect databases • Determines marketing/business development approach as defined in the Corporate Marketing & Sales plan by mapping client profiles and determining benefits of our services and current providers • Prepares and executes generic local targeted marketing activities such as telemarketing, direct mail, customer newsletters, mail shots etc. to generate direct leads and nurture generated leads • Localize value propositions and key messages • Creation and localization of marketing content • Managing the core lead development and customer retention activities as well as partner demand generation programs • Analysis of marketing effectiveness including the use of Google Analytics, AdWords etc. • Event management including but not limited to presence at events, organize own company events, speakers
The Marketing Manager will drive a focused marketing strategy and implementation for Ireland and will be responsible for the planning, execution and tracking of an integrated country marketing and communications plan focused on building the pipeline and increasing brand awareness with measurable impact on the pipeline.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in Ireland
Our client is extremely well-connected, with 11 Tier I carriers boasting direct fibre, and a host of Tier II carriers. Operating from their carrier and cloud-neutral edge data centre, they are committed to equipping your business with direct and fast access to all the internet offers—as well as other data centres and world markets.
- Meeting agreed monthly revenue / kWs sold targets.
- Prospecting and selling to new customers within the UK.
- Developing, maintaining and growing relationships with all customers.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking, cold calling, and marketing activity.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods in a timely manner.
- Plan, carry out and support marketing activities e.g. product launches, promotions, networking events, attending external exhibitions.
- Organising and conducting site visits.
- Preparing quotations and written responses to RFP's, RFI's and ITT’s.
- Management and maintenance of the new business and quotation pipeline.
- Maintenance of accurate customer prospect and sales activity within a sales database.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time in addition to the above.
The Successful Candidate Must Also Possess:
- The ideal candidate will have experience in successfully selling high-value services within a challenging marketplace.
- Ability to identify, develop and close business opportunities, as well as proven business development skills and a history in exceeding agreed targets.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Creation of high quality financial and technical business proposals to tight deadlines
- Accurately forecasting revenue.
- Understanding of Business Procedures, i.e.: Finance, Forecasting, Business Planning and Contracts for Service.
- A good understanding of the Data Centre market and the opportunities it provides.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of an expanding company where you will have the ability to influence its direction and make valued contributions to its future.
Please note: when applying please attach your up to date resume.
Also depending on the volume of applicants, we cannot reach out to everyone - but if you have been shortlisted we will contact you within the next 7 days.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in the United Kingdom