3 Design & Build Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
We are currently seeking a BIM Specialist for a position on site in Dallas. responsible for collaborating with the BIM team to help maintain accurate & current Revit models and/or CAD.
Responsibilities will include incorporating information from past, current & ongoing projects into as-maintained models.
You are passionate about:
· Working collaboratively with others
· Having ownership in the work you do
· Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to contribute and work well on a team 3+ years of experience preferred
· Associate degree in drafting
· Electrical drafting skills in Revit
· Knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD software
Tournai, Walloon Region, Belgium
A real driving force behind your team, you will be responsible for projects in the field of data center electrcial package management.
- With the support of the technical leaders, you will analyse tender specifications in order to respond with the most suitable technical solutions & with the most competitive terms.
- Managing from the core, you will build and cost out projects with a dual objective: to optimise customer satisfaction and guarantee a sufficient margin. You will be responsible for the technical and financial management of projects.
- You will foster & maintain long-term and fruitful relationships with customers & suppliers.
- Through your leadership and leading by example behaviour, you motivate and coach colleagues and subcontractors.
- You participate in strategic monitoring and technological surveillance of the product line with the aim of developing these aspects and promoting know-how as well as creating opportunities internally.
- You occasionally help the commercial team for the bid negotiations.
- You will participate in the preparation of the annual budget for the department and contribute actively to successfully realising the targets set.
- Competent in both French and English langauge
- Preferred background LV to HV, added in automation, IT, industry 4.0.
- data centre experience preferred, mission critical experience essential
- experience managing project P&L.
- Customer facing expertise
- happy to travel
London Metropolitan Area
Duties & responsibilities
- Troubleshooting and repair of hardware faults and the installation of spares or components as required.
- Provide hands and eyes services to all departments and external customers.
- Installation and decommission of managed equipment within the Data Centres and external customer sites.
- Performing routine maintenance on server and network equipment to maintain maximum uptime of customer environments.
- Accepting and taking ownership of fault escalations from internal teams.
- Providing internal and external customers with timely updates on progress of incidents.
- Make regular physical checks of the Data Centre facilities and assist with the production of monthly statistics.
- Documentation of Data Centre equipment, service configuration and hardware solutions.
- Carry out physical checks and audits as required by the business and its customers.
- The management and control of assets.
- Manage and maintain Data Centre security by allowing only authorised personnel access to the Data Centre facilities.
- Update and maintain databases following all changes to equipment or assets.