5 Design & Build Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Reporting into the Network Operations Engineering Manager this role will be responsible for operations and maintenance of the network and providing level 3 support for services that the clients customers rely on. A successful applicant will work closely with the existing engineering teams to build and maintain a highly scalable, reliable and resilient network with a focus on automation and providing elastic services to customers on demand.
Passionate about scalable networking with an interest in automation and software, you will work on solving problems in a robust way with a focus on customer experience and the end product. Ideally you have come from a telecommunications or content distribution network background with experience working on large global networks with intimate knowledge of routing protocols and label switching. Experience with SDN and cloud based networking concepts a must.
Must have Linux or Python Experiance.
Production experiance in OSPF, BGP, MPLS, Traffic engineering.
Production experiance in Juniper and Cisco.
The candidate MUST be eligible to live AND work in Germany
Working with a team of highly qualified Technicians, the role offers huge development potential for any candidate wanting to work on the leading edge of the growing data centre industry.
- Operation and maintenance of all critical facility systems, areas include: Electrical, Mechanical, Building and Control.
- Monitor the EPMS, BMS, Fire Systems Alarms and respond in a timely manner.
- Operate, monitor, maintain and respond to abnormal conditions in critical facility systems.
- Perform preventative, corrective and emergency maintenance on state of the art medium & low voltage, high availability power systems.
- Ensure all subcontractors are inducted & permitted to work.
- Ensure that documents library and workshop are clean & tidy always.
- Provide input into and develop site specific procedures including EOPs, SOPs and MOPS.
Education and Experience:
- A fully verifiable trade qualification in a relevant engineering discipline & verifiable additional training that is relevant to the proposed environment.
- Understanding of LV power distribution and loading.
- A strong understanding and experience of the electrical & mechanical systems used in a data centre environment, including: Feeders, Transformers, Generators, Fuel Systems, Switchgear, UPS Systems, Battery Banks, ATS / STS Units, Chillers, Air Handling Units, CRAC Units, Fire Alarm Systems and Fire Suppression Systems.
- Experience of complex automatic control equipment, including relay logic, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), building management systems and their integration with the data centre infrastructure.
- Experience of low & medium voltage distribution systems & associated switch gear and protection equipment is preferred.
- Availability to work shift and to provide emergency cover as required
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in the Netherlands
Please apply with your up to date English resume.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.
The World’s largest commercial real estate provider who provide a full suite of facilities, energy and project management services, including specialist maintenance services for critical environments such as datacenters and clean-rooms, throughout APAC, UK, Ireland, EMEA and the US.
To provide Risk Mitigation to the assets under contract and ensure all environmental conditions are maintained at all times with regard to critical building systems. To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), reactive and breakdown works to all mechanical and electrical systems within the site.
- To operate the CermTM Processes to ensure the mitigation of risk to the operation of critical plant and equipment.
- To follow EOPs and escalate accordingly when incident occur.
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made. These reactive calls to also include concessionary stores and fabric related items.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- Carry out AP duties (training provided) and the issuing of permits to work.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment. To include the wearing of uniform and PPE at all times.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of staff and clients.
- Ensure the professional image of the client is presented at all times.
- Ensure that all plant rooms are locked at all times and are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- To arrange and provide holiday and sickness cover at short notice and be flexible in their working patterns.
- To undertake lone working when and where required.
Please note: when applying please attach your up to date resume (English version).
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in the Netherlands
Also depending on the volume of applicants we cannot reach out to everyone - but if you have been shortlisted we will contact you within the next 7 days.
To provide engineering and technical support to plan, schedule, coordinate and execute full life cycle commissioning of critical facilities.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Participates in the MEP design process; witnesses the static and dynamic testing of complex mechanical systems and operates the system in normal, maintenance & failure modes of operations by performing the following duties.
- Performs Test Procedures
- Prepare meeting minutes
- Work with fundamental test equipment
- Interacts with contractors, interprets design and specifications.
- Knowledge of engineering principles.
- Basic knowledge of your principle (mechanical)
- Knowledge of electrical or mechanical system from operations point of view.
- Mechanical Discipline should be comfortable working with chilled water distribution & commercial HVAC systems.
- Ability to interact/work professionally with client.
- Conducts site observation surveys and prepares field reports on the status of projects & completion of projects with respect to compliance to the plans & specifications.
- Prepares punch list reports and determines corrective measures for on-site problems.
- Prepares general condition survey reports.
- Familiarizes oneself with codes, local project regulations, construction practices and the latest equipment functional concepts.
- Familiarizes oneself and obeys all the projects safety requirements including specific on-site regulations.
- Performs routine calculations.
- Participates in professional trade associations and societies.
- Develops MEP test procedures.
- Develops MEP operating procedures.
- Open to travel
- Mechanical engineering experience
Please note if you have been shortlisted we will reach out to you within 7 working days.
To apply please share your most up to date resume.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in the United States
The primary responsibilities of the role are to oversee the construction project, from design conception through project closeout. Key aspects include involvement in meetings, oversight of contractor work, budget control & schedule oversight. A successful Project Manager will also add value engineering, cost analysis & risk management to the team.
- Act as the main point of contact
- Act as the Owner’s main point of contact during the design, construction & close out phases.
- Administer/ process contractual documents
- Understand and interpret architectural and engineering construction documents.
- Chair coordination meetings as deemed necessary to maintain adequate project control.
- Assure notes of conference meeting minutes are developed for all project meetings.
- Work with the Project Team to develop coordination Needs Lists.
- Work with the Project Team to review any design or construction change orders
- Review project costs
- Observe construction progress and provide feedback to the Project Team.
Requirements for the position include Construction Management or Engineering or a related degree with over five years of technically complex construction experience. The abilities to develop and manage teams, communicate effectively, identify and resolve complex issues, and travel are essential to the success of the Project Manager.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in the United Kingdom